Baby jacket and hat
For this master class, you can knit a jacket for a height of 62-68 cm. Materials: YarnArt Baby acrylic for children (300 m in 200 g), knitting needles No. 3 ordinary and stocking, 4-5 buttons, a pair of additional needles.
Types of knitting:
1. Elastic. Facial: alternate 1 person., 1 out. loop. Wrong knitting: on the contrary - alternate 1 w., 1 persons. loop 2. The main pattern. Face side: face loops. Wrong side: alternation to the end of the series (1 person., 1 external, 1 person., Etc.). 3. Edge hinges. Always facial loops. 4. Button hole. Closes 1 or 2 loops (depending on the size of the button). In the next row, in the place of the hole, the removed number of loops is dialed.
Dial 65 loops on the spokes. Knit with a rubber band of 4 cm, not forgetting the edge loops at the beginning and end of the row (I got 11 rows).
Then knit between the edge of the main pattern 21.5 cm.
We close the loops and get the back of the future jacket (you can not close it and leave it on the needle if you will stitch the product like me). The front and wrong side in the photo. I liked the drawing of the wrong side more.
On this shelf will be located holes for buttons. We collect 36 loops.
Knit 4 cm with an elastic band (11 rows) between the edge loops. Next, we knit 1 edge loop, 29 loops with the main pattern, 5 loops with an eraser (this is a slat) and again 1 edge loop. After 2 cm of knitting, in the middle of the strip we make a hole for a button. We make the following holes at intervals of 3-4 cm. I made only 4 holes on the entire jacket and covered 2 loops due to a rather large button,you can create a hole on the neck.
We send 18 cm and leave 12 loops on the right edge with an additional spike for the neck.
In each front row, then close first 3 loops, then two times 2 loops, and the last time 1 loop. It turns round neck.
We bind to the height of the backrest 21.5 cm. Now close the hinges exactly, if you will assemble the jacket with a needle.
I left an extra spoke,as I connect the parts with knitting needles (more on this method is described below).
It is knitted exactly the same as the left one, only symmetrically. In this case, it is not necessary to make holes for the buttons and the strap is knitted from the opposite side. The hinges for the neck are also left on the other side. As a result, we get 3 parts.
For one sleeve we type on knitting needles 39 loops.
Between the edge loops, knit 5.5 cm (18 rows) with an elastic band.
Knit further the main pattern. For the bevel of the sleeves it is necessary to make additions at the end and the beginning of each 8 row. Such increases are made 5 times.
The added loop is shown in the photo in red. After 12.5 cm from the gum close all the loops orleave on the spoke.
This turned out to be a sleeve in an unfolded and collapsed form.
Assembly of a jacket.
1. Sew the straps to the back of the shoulders. For this you can use a thread and a needle, but it seems to me that the more accurate seams are obtained if you join them with knitting needles. How to do it? To begin with, two stitched parts must be on the needles and have an equal number of loops. Next, the needles are taken with one hand parallel to each other and we sew the front one, removing two loops (one and the other of the spoke together). The next loop is knit, closing.
The seam is almost invisible from the front side, and from the inside out it turns into a neat pigtail.
2. Now you can proceed to the neck. We need left 12 loops from one side and the other. On each of these spokes we raise 8 loops from the bevel of the neck; we get 20 loops on both sides.On the back of the hinges are left in the middle.
3. Next, knit the required neck length (3-4 cm) or more, depending on your desire. From a longer neck, you get an interesting collar. You can also make another hole for a button or two. I decided to leave it like this.
4. Sew the sleeves so that the middle coincides with the shoulder seam. I got the sleeves in the same way as in the previous case. At the junction of the sleeve with the jacket, you need to hook as many loops as there are in the sleeve. Link them together.
Next, sew the sleeve along the fold.
It turns out a neatly sewn sleeve, turn it out, hide extra threads.
Doing the same procedure with a different sleeve. 5.Now we sew a jacket on the sides, as neatly.
First I knitted a little milky-colored hat, the same as a jacket. But then I changed my mind, so as a result it turned out to be blue. For knitting, we need 5 stocking knitting needles. We collect 80 loops, distribute them according to 4 needles.
Knitting in a circle with an elastic band about 5 cm (15 rows).
Next we continue with the familiar basic pattern. Knit 10.5 cm.
Now you need to make a subtraction. On each spoke we remove 2 loops in the corners, and knit one, as a face, and pull it through 2 shots. 4 turns will turn out, it is possible to make and 6, simply evenly distributing them on knitting. The photo shows 3 loops that have become one.
In each front row we repeat the decreases on the same places 6 more times.
It turns out already something like a hat. We knit another row in this way: 2 loops together as facial loops.The remaining loops are strung together with a thread and sewed on a pompon. It can be made big or small, of the same color or contrast, and it can be multicolored. To your taste.
The result is such a nice set for the nephew.