Beautiful and original snacks on March 8
A festive table without a snack is like a birthday boy without congratulations. It is the appetizer that is designed to intrigue the guests of the evening and make them stay until the last dish.
Today we will cook together a beautiful and very tasty snack for March 8.
Refined and light bruschetta with tomatoes and basil
Incredibly delicious bruschetta with tomatoes is an excellent snack on a festive table by March 8.
- Italian bread (cakeano) - 4 slices
- fleshy tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- basil - bunch
- garlic - 2 cloves
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.
How to cook
- Slice the bread into fairly thick slices, roast on the grill (or in the microwave) for a minute on each side. A crust forms on the loaves, but inside the bread should remain soft.
- Grate each slice of bread garlic, pour olive oil.
- Cut the ripe tomatoes into cubes, chop the basil, mix the ingredients, add the remaining olive oil.Salt, pepper tomatoes with basil, and gently spread on the loaves. On the top decorate with basil.
Beautiful and incredibly juicy snack for March 8 is ready! It can be consumed both chilled and warm. Serve guests bruschetta portions - in separate small plates.
If you wish, you can grate the bread with creamy garlic sauce, and decorate the prepared dish with parmesan cheese - this spring snack in baked form will be the best start of the feast on March 8.
Spicy appetizer for March 8: eggs stuffed with mustard sauce
Stuffed eggs - a light and beautiful snack, suitable for any holiday, including on March 8. And cooking this dish is very simple.
Ingredients for 12 servings:
- eggs - 6 pcs.
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- mayonnaise - 2 cl. l.
- ground paprika
How to cook
- Boil the eggs on low heat for 10 minutes, peel.
- Cooled eggs cut into two halves each, take out the yolks, place them in a separate bowl.
- Mix the yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, season with salt and pepper to taste, mash with a fork. You get a smooth paste.
- Using a pastry bag, fill each half of the egg with a paste, sprinkle with paprika, and decorate with parsley leaves.
The original savory snack on March 8 is ready! Serve immediately.