Beeline: how to connect unlimited Internet?
Today, all telecom operators offer their subscribers unlimited Internet packages, and Beeline is no exception. This article will tell you how to connect Beeline unlimited Internet customers.
Unlimited Internet - conditional unlimited
I must say that while the phrase "unlimited Internet", if we talk about the "big three" of operators - MTS, Beeline and Megaphone, is not quite right. Yes, connecting unlimited Internet, the user really has the possibility of unlimited access to the network, however, when a certain limit is reached, the access speed drops sharply to 64-128 Kbps, and only the very, very patient user can use the Internet at that speed.
Internet in packages
So, the operators promise unlimited Internet, but in fact they offer packages of traffic with a certain limit,after reaching which to use the Internet is almost impossible due to the very low speed. Limits are determined by the size of the package and, of course, the subscription fee. The larger the traffic package, the greater the subscription fee.
Beeline today offers the following unlimited Internet packages:
- Highway 1 GB with a subscription fee of 200 rubles;
- Highway 3 GB with a monthly fee of 350 rubles;
- Highway 7 GB with a subscription fee of 550 rubles;
- Highway 15 GB with a subscription fee of 850 rubles;
- Highway 30 GB with a subscription fee of 1150 rubles.
How to connect
You can activate unlimited internet package by typing the following combinations:
- Highway 1 GB - 067409355 (shutdown - 0674071720);
- Highway 3 GB - 06740717031 or * 115 * 061 #, call (disconnect - 0674717030 or * 115 * 060 #, call);
- Highway 7 GB - 0674071741 or * 115 * 071 #, call (disconnect - * 115 * 070 #, call);
- Highway 15 GB - 0674071751 or * 115 * 081 #, call (disconnect - 067471750 or * 115 * 070 #, call);
- Highway 30 GB 0674071761 or * 115 * 091 #, call (disconnect - 067471760 or * 115 * 090 #, call).
In addition, you can connect unlimited Internet packages:
- using a personal account;
- by calling the operator’s support service at 0611;
- contacting your nearest Beeline office.