According to people who have tried the French Dyukan diet, it is necessary for everyone who wants to get rid of 10 kg or more. Nutritionist Pierre Ducane created a diet that began to be popular not only in France. The fact is that it is simple and makes clear demands for those who want to lose weight. But do not relax right away, because the French diet according to reviews is quite strict, and therefore gives amazing results.
The essence of the diet of the French nutritionist duucana is the consumption of various types of proteins. Our food can be considered as a set of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. As Dyukan says, the body can do without fats and carbohydrates, but never without proteins! Proteins must be included in the human diet.
Diet of French nutritionist - starting phase
In this phase, which lasts from 3 to 7 days, we will use only proteins. How to determine your duration of the starting phase?
- If you need to lose 10 kg, then the first stage should last 3 days.
- If you want to get rid of 10 to 20 kg - 5 days.
- If you want to reduce weight by 20 - 30 kg - 5 - 7 days.
- And if from 30 kg and more - 10 days.
You can eat these days without restriction the following products:
- Lean meat, namely veal, lamb. Do not add fat when cooking.
- Offal: liver, beef or calf tongue, kidneys.
- A fish
- Any bird except duck. Skin is prohibited.
- Low-fat ham
- No more than 800 grams per day of low-fat dairy products without fruit
- 2 l. water per day.
- coffee Tea
- salt and mustard in small quantities.
These products are allowed to combine, but you can not use anything other than them! It is in this phase that active weight reduction will occur. Note, the French appetite is considerable, and the diet does not require large sacrifices from them. It will also be helpful to add 2 tablespoons of oat bran and 1 tablespoon of wheat bran to the diet for less digestion of the body's fats, as well as to improve the bowels.
French diet for weight loss - phase alternation
We will alternate the days of pure proteins (products from the first stage) and days with proteins and vegetables. In the second case, some raw or boiled vegetables are allowed at any time (tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, radishes, carrots, beets, zucchini, cabbage, peppers, eggplants, and even mushrooms).We determine the alternation method for you:
- If you want to lose less than 10 kg of weight, then you can alternate 1/1 or 3/3 or 5/5.
- If you need to remove from 10 to 20 kg, it is advised to alternate 5/5.
- If you want to get rid of 20 to 30 kg, then also 5/5.
In this phase of losing weight, you should come to your desired weight.
French Dyukana Diet - Consolidation Phase
This phase of the French diet is necessary to prevent the return of the dropped pounds. That is, we fix the result. And we consider for ourselves the duration of the fixing phase for the calculation of the lost kilograms: calculate 10 kg for each kg removed. The following products are allowed:
- All products are first phase.
- Vegetables phase 2.
- some fruit a day, with the exception of bananas, grapes and cherries.
- 2 small pieces of bread per day.
- 40 grams of cheese.
- 2 servings per week of one of the following products: potatoes, pasta, beans, peas, rice, maize.
Every Thursday, spend the day on pure proteins (like the first phase). And once a week you can have a feast. This does not mean all day, but 1 meal per week from what you want.
French Diet - Stabilization Phase
We fixed the result of the diet, now it is necessary to stabilize the weight.Already you can eat normally. But very strictly follow 2 rules:
- 1 day a week spend the "day of pure proteins."
- Per day, take 3 tablespoons of oat bran.
Want to know the duration of the stabilization phase? This is not a French diet - 13 days. The duration of the stabilization phase is your whole life! You will succeed!