How many calories in cheese?
Cheese can be attributed to food products that are particularly popular among the general population. This product has more than one hundred varieties and is made in almost all countries of the world using various technologies. Cheese is incredibly versatile, as it can be used as a snack or an ingredient for many salads. We offer to find out how many calories are in cheese and how it can affect your figure.
As you know, cheese can be served in various forms and quantities, so its caloric content is most convenient to count on 100 grams of product.
- Adygei cheese - 264 Kcal / 100g;
- Sausage cheese - 275 Kcal / 100g;
- Melted cheese - 331 Kcal / 100g;
- Maasdam - 367 Kcal / 100g;
- Pigtail - 295 Kcal / 100g;
- Russian - 364 Kcal / 100g;
- Brie - 304 Kcal / 100g;
- Feta - 304 Kcal / 100g;
- Poshekhonsky - 350 Kcal / 100g;
- Dutch - 377 Kcal / 100g;
- Yaroslavsky - 361 Kcal / 100g;
- Eden - 314 Kcal / 100g;
- Mozzarella - 278 Kcal / 100g
- Cheddar - 426 Kcal / 100g;
- Suluguni 285 Kcal / 100g;
- Camembert - 310 Kcal / 100g;
- Kostroma - 345 Kcal / 100g.
Cheese belongs to high-calorie foods, so eating it in large quantities can contribute to the formation of extra pounds on your body. A moderate use of cheese in food will have a very positive effect on the body, since this product contains many useful vitamins and amino acids.
In order to correctly determine the number of calories eaten, you need to be able to make correct calculations.