How to calculate the insurance experience?
Every officially registered employee is required to receive insurance experience. Unfortunately, very few people know the detailed information about this procedure. Despite the fact that there is a law that determines all the conditions and payments. But many workers are deceived and do not receive the full amount. Therefore, in this article, we will examine in detail the question of how to calculate the insurance experience.
To begin, we will provide basic information about this procedure. So, there is a law “On Compulsory State Social Insurance in Case of Unemployment”. It is intended to clearly define the payment of insurance experience in the period during which the employee is subject to insurance in case of unemployment. During this period, the employer is obliged to pay monthly the amount of the minimum insurance premium.
Speaking about how to calculate the insurance experience, it is worth noting that the work experience is calculated starting from January 1, 2001.For this, there is the State Register of Compulsory State Social Insurance, which has full information about each insured person.
Types of work and periods that are included in the insurance experience
Consider from which numbers the final amount of insurance experience is directly generated.
- Periods of work of any kind of activity on the territory of the country, if at that time a citizen paid insurance premiums.
- Periods of work of any kind of activity on the territory of another country under international agreements and at the same time insurance premiums were paid.
- Periods of employment in public services and military service.
- Periods of temporary incapacity for which social insurance benefits were issued.
- Periods of care for the child of one of the parents until the moment when the child is one and a half years old. In certain cases, the duration of this period may be delayed until the age when the child is 3 years old.
- The periods in which unemployment benefits were issued.
- Periods in which a person participated in paid public works.
- Periods of moving a person to another location for employment, in the direction of the state employment service.
- Periods of holding a person in custody, serving a sentence in places of detention, for unreasonable reasons.
- Periods in which a person succumbed to repression and rehabilitation, for unreasonable reasons.
- Periods of care for a person who is able to work after the person who is already 80 years old.
- Periods of care for a person with disabilities in a group I or a disabled child.
- Periods in which the spouses of contract servicemen could not be employed, no more than five years.
So, the insurance experience is calculated for each month. If a person has made a payment for a certain month, less than the minimum insurance premium, then this period is credited to the insurance experience. Calculations are made according to the formula: TP = Sv: V, where:
- TP - the duration of a period, which is enrolled in the insurance experience. It is determined in months.
- Sv - the amount that the person contributed to social insurance in a particular month.
- B - the minimum insurance premium, which the insured person must pay every month.
So, now you are aware of how the insurance experience is considered and of its basic conditions, which insured persons most often forget. Remember that you should immediately find out all the information about this procedure from a representative of the state insurance service, so that then there would be no misunderstanding.
In addition, you need to view the laws that involve such mandatory payments. And, of course, to monitor how these laws change, and what additions to them appear over time.