How to cook a rabbit?
Rabbit meat is a dietary variety, as it is easily digested. Let's talk about how quickly and tasty cook rabbit.
How to cook a rabbit in the oven
You will need:
- rabbit carcass;
- 3 onions;
- 0.5 tbsp. not sharp mustard;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- seasonings, greens.
- Rinse the rabbit meat well.
- Remove the foil from the carcass and cut it into portions.
- Onion cut into half rings and mix it with meat and spices.
- Add kefir. It should be enough to completely cover the meat. Send the rabbit for 12 hours in the fridge to marinate.
- Before baking with mustard, add marinade piquancy. Stir and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- While the meat is saturated with marinade, heat the oven to 180-200 degrees and prepare a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
- Put the rabbit without marinade on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.Remove the meat from the oven, turn it over, sprinkle with chopped greens and simmer until cooked.
Another recipe for cooking a rabbit in the oven can be found in the article How to cook a rabbit in the oven.
Rabbit in sour cream
You will need:
- 1 kg of rabbit meat;
- 200 g fat sour cream;
- 70 g butter;
- 330 ml of broth;
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- 2 small bulbs;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- juice of half a lemon;
- 2 bay leaves;
- basil dessert spoon;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- My rabbit carcass and cut into portions. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix.
- Each piece of the rabbit rolls down in flour and for 7-10 minutes. fry the meat in butter. The pieces should be covered with an appetizing golden crust.
- We take the finished meat out of the frying pan and transfer it to a saucepan or uatnitsa.
- While the rabbit is fried, finely chop the onion. Wait until the meat is ready and fry it in the same oil. Add golden onions to the meat.
- Heat the broth and pour them a rabbit. We let it boil, then we reduce the fire and simmer for 50-60 minutes. During quenching, the liquid will evaporate. So do not forget to periodically check the dish and, if necessary, add water.
- Add spices and simmer the meat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and add sour cream and chopped garlic to the skillet. Give the dish to stand for 10-15 minutes.