How to cook meat in pots?
There are clay pots in the arsenal of any hostess who knows a lot about cooking. And if you are applying for this title, then you just need to get a couple of recipes of dishes cooked in pots.
In them, you can cook almost any second, and even the first dish. Due to the thick walls of the clay pots, the food warms evenly, keeping all the beneficial substances contained in it. In pots, you can cook meat, poultry, fish, vegetable stews, in general, all that you love.
How to cook meat in a pot? His recipe is not complicated at all. Once you have tasted meat cooked this way, you and your loved ones will love it forever.
Meat in a pot: step by step cooking
- Beef cut into small pieces and fry until it forms a crust. Add tomato paste.
- Then we shift it to the pots. The quantities of meat in each are determined by the principle of how much you like.
- In a meat pan, pass the onion, which is also then laid out in pots.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices and ship them to meat and onions.
- We salt, we add spices and seasonings on taste. You can put chopped garlic.
- Fill everything in half with water and put in the oven. Fill the pots not to the top, but in order to leave space, about 2 to 3 cm.
- After 30 - 40 minutes, lay in the meat sour cream mixed with dill. Then again we put everything in the oven for another 10 minutes. Those who do not like sour cream can immediately put mayonnaise on top of raw potatoes. Whole dish is cooked in the oven for about an hour.
- You can also add any mushrooms by putting them right on top of the meat. Few mushrooms are needed at all, their flavor will give a special piquancy to the dish you cooked.
Since cooking meat in pots is simple enough, this dish can become for your family both a daily meal and a festive one. The recipe can be changed as you like. Instead of beef, take pork or lamb, rabbit or chicken. You can also add various vegetables in your home: zucchini, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes, and even dried fruits. You can put any spices and herbs. Do not be afraid to experiment, cook with a soul and enjoy your meal.