How to cook pancakes with milk?
Watch the video
Pancakes are an excellent breakfast, they are tasty by themselves, and if you add to them the fillings, you can make them an amazing treat for every taste. There is a mass of recipes for pancakes, and yeast and on yogurt and broth, and buckwheat and rice, we'll talk about how to make pancakes with milk. These pancakes are thin, light and fit to any filling.
- Flour - 3-4 cups, but the amount of flour cannot be accurately determined and it is better to regulate independently, according to the condition of the dough.
- Milk - 1 liter of fresh cow's milk, it is not terrible if you take a little acidified milk, after heat treatment there will be no harmful substances in it, and this will not affect the taste. You can take and baked milk, then the taste of pancakes will have a pronounced milky hue.
- Eggs - 5 pieces, always fresh. To avoid trouble, break each egg into a cup, and not directly into the dough, you will be sure of their freshness.
- Sugar - depending on your preferences, from 3 tablespoons, up to half a glass, be guided by what you eat them with and whether you want very sweet or salty pancakes.
- Salt - a pinch of salt added at the very beginning will help to beat the eggs better and the dough will be airy.
- Vegetable oil is better refined sunflower oil, about a tablespoon should be added directly to the dough, and it is useful for frying.
How to cook pancakes with milk - the process
- Beat with a mixer or whisk the eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt, until a homogeneous light mass.
- Add milk and mix.
- Begin to add flour, beating continuously. Gradually, the dough will begin to thicken, beat it constantly to avoid the appearance of lumps. It is necessary to add flour until then. Until the dough becomes thick like liquid sour cream. It should remain on the rim and slightly reach behind it, flowing down in thick drops, but it should remain liquid.
- Heat the pan with butter. The pan can be any with a flat bottom, special pancake pans are cast low sides due to which it is more convenient to turn the pancake.
- When the pan is heated, pour the dough, spreading it in a thin layer over the bottom of the pan. It is convenient to pour the dough into a ladle, but do not immediately pour the whole dough out of it, add as needed in small portions if the dough is not enough for the whole area of the bottom of the pan.
- We wait until the pancake is baked in the first side. It is possible to determine that it can be turned over by how it darkens and ceases to be thin dough and the appearance of crispy edges on the pancake.
- When our pancake is roasted on one side, gently pick it up with a spatula, placing it in the middle of the pancake along its entire length and quickly turn it over.
- From the second side, the pancake is always fried faster, so watch it very carefully and do not overdo it.
- Then the procedure is repeated until the dough is over. Try to mix the dough periodically so that the flour does not settle on the bottom, otherwise the last pancakes will be stronger and not as airy as the others.
Now you know how to make pancakes with milk. Bon Appetit!