How to cure dermatitis?
Dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disease that can be caused by chemical, physical or biological factors. Late treatment may cause serious damage to the skin, scarring, eczema, pigment spots.
Before you can cure dermatitis, you need to determine and eliminate its cause.
Causes of Dermatitis
The cause of dermatitis may be
- external stimuli: physical (temperature fluctuations, radiation), chemical (acids, alkalis), biological (nettle), mechanical (pressure, friction);
- cosmetical tools;
- disruption of the sebaceous and sweat glands.
Signs of dermatitis
What dermatitis looks like depends on the stage of the disease.
- Spicy Irritation begins with itching and burning, then swelling and bubbles with liquid appear.
- Subacute. In case of late treatment, the bubbles fill with pus and involuntarily open. In their place there are scabs and scales.
- Chronic. Dermatitis affected skin areas acquire a reddish-bluish color, and cracks and keratinous plaques form on them.
For the treatment of dermatitis, medicine uses an integrated approach, which includes means for external and internal use. The diet for dermatitis is also an important link in the treatment of pathology and depends on the type of disease (atopic, seborrheic, perioral, allergic).
Preparations for external use
Medications for external use reduce inflammation, itching and flaking of the skin and, in combination with internal therapy, bring good results. They can be divided into three groups:
- non-hormonal (exoderil, eplan, elidel) - ointment and cream with anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antimicrobial effect;
- hormonal (celestoderm, flucinar, acryderm) - contain glucocorticosteroids, which give a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in any inflammatory process of an infectious or allergic nature
- chatterboxes - water-alcohol and oil mixtures that have a pronounced antipruritic effect, relieve inflammation and dry weeping areas.
Preparations for internal use
Internal or systemic drugs for the treatment of dermatitis are available in the form of tablets, capsules, drops, solutions for injections. By their action, they are divided into:
- antihistamines (Dimedrol, loratadine, cetirizine) - have a strong anti-allergic effect, reduce puffiness, reduce inflammation and itching;
- corticosteroid (prednisone, celeston, florinef) - hormonal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- immunosuppressants (cyclophosphane, hlorbutin) - inhibit the immune system, reducing the body's response to dermatitis.
How to cure dermatitis folk methods
Dermatitis can be treated very effectively with the help of natural remedies.
- Celandine. For the treatment of dermatitis, the juice of the plant is used, diluted with water in the ratio of 1: 2. Since celandine is a fairly active component, it is not necessary to apply bandages. Enough short-term applications (10-15 minutes).
- A succession. To prepare the infusion you need 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dry chopped herbs pour ½ cup of boiling water and infuse until dark brown. Apply gauze napkin soaked in the infusion 3-4 times a day to the affected areas until it dries.
- Dandelion. 1 tbsp. spoon of the leaves of the plant pour a glass of boiling water and leave to cool. Every morning on an empty stomach to drink 100 grams of infusion.
- Potatoes.Grate raw potatoes and mix with sour cream. Slightly warm the mixture applied to the skin for 15 minutes. This mask will dry weeping areas, reduce itching.