How to draw a robot?
For boys, nothing more interesting can be thought up than to invent oneself and draw your own robot, endowed with a multitude of individual skills and qualities. The creation of such drawings allows you to develop imagination and can stimulate the child to study the various mechanisms and principles of their action. This article will help in this, it will explain how to draw a robot with a pencil.
What is required for drawing
It will take, of course, patience and a desire to put this into practice. The picture should be such that it seemed that the robot is about to come to life. If there is a willingness to create, then you must have:
- simple pencil;
- pencil sharpener;
To make it easier to cope with the task, you will be presented with instructions on how to draw a robot in stages.
- It is necessary to prepare the materials that are needed to perform the work. First you need to draw an approximate image of a robot in your head. In the process of working on the drawing itself, small details will be added that have not been thought out before.Depending on the shape of the robot, the sheet of paper must be positioned either vertically or horizontally. Next you need to start a sketch with a simple pencil.
- With the help of geometric shapes are outlined the main parts of the body of the robot. After that, you need to start drawing. The body is indicated by a rectangle or an oval, the head is spinning. Limbs are drawn in the form of lines that will set the direction of the legs and arms. If the robot, which you draw, will not have a body, and will look like an octopus, then you need to start drawing with the designation of the head. If it looks like an insect, for example, a caterpillar, only the direction of the body parts should be indicated.
- Next begins light drawing. The robot at this stage should acquire the characteristics. A head is being drawn that was conceived - round, elongated (like that of the Alien) or some other form. Then the transition to the body is gradually made. Denoted by armor, interconnection of body parts, mechanisms sticking out, wires, tubes, gears and so on. Attention is paid to the limbs. Maybe a few hands.Instead, it is quite possible the presence of tentacles. Drawing is from top to bottom. When the base of the drawing ends, the invisible and auxiliary lines are removed with an eraser.
- Details should be given attention. Consider the shape of the face, eyes, lips, nose. Draw small parts on the body - ribbed tentacles or tubes, built-in weapons, joints of limbs, antennas, claws, light bulbs, small doors, and more. You need to draw such details with a well-sharpened pencil. Lines are refined with an eraser.
- Some more tips on how to draw a robot. After the work is completed, the picture is outlined with a thin black felt-tip pen, you can use a helium pen of the same color. If desired, light shading is performed. To give the robot a metallic shine, the hatching sites are gently rubbed with the tip of a finger or a piece of paper. After the work is done, you can wash your hands with soap and water.
Now you know how to draw a robot with a pencil yourself.