How to get rid of fakela?
Since it so happened that there could be a bruise under the eye, it is best not to delay. The fact is that a bruise or a fingal is manifested as a result of a rupture of many small capillaries under the skin - a blue clot forms. Therefore, when receiving such a wound, first of all, you need to thoroughly massage the place of impact. In this case, the thrombus will resolve, and its remnants will be released by the bloodstream in a matter of hours.
But do not rely solely on self-massage. It should be applied vasodilator action. For example, heparin ointment costs a penny, but it helps very effectively in solving such a delicate problem. The fact is that the active substance heparin leads to the expansion of capillaries and vessels at the site of application of the ointment on the skin. Just avoid contact with the mucous eyes, but if it still happened - rinse thoroughly with water, preferably several times.
But there are many medical remedies for removing bruises and bruises. About them further.
How to get rid of the fake: ointment and other drugs
All types of these funds are aimed at strengthening vessels and contribute to the cessation of thrombosis, just do not be lazy to read before use - the dosage is also very important.
- "Bruise-off." There is both a balm and a foundation that helps not to be ashamed of its kind in public during recovery.
- Ointment "Bodyaga" is in every pharmacy, and is very moderate.
- "Rescuer" - perfectly removes the product of the collapse of a blood clot, restores damaged capillaries.
Perhaps this is the most popular means to date.
How to get rid of fayla folk methods
If there is no pharmacy nearby, then there are a number of available tools with which you can reduce the phingalus.
- Cold. You can put snow, ice cream or a bottle of cold water, but this is only in the first 15 minutes after getting injured.
- Onions or garlic. It helps not only with bruises, but with boils, for example.
- Scarlet It helps very well with small bruises, with serious damage it is better to try something stronger.
When you get a bruise under the eye, remember that there is a risk of damage to other organs, so you should consult a doctor immediately if you feel unwell and nauseous.It is also worth considering that blood clots are very dangerous for health and you need to be guided, first of all, to reduce the thrombosis of the injury as quickly and efficiently as possible. If it is very difficult, do not hesitate to consult a doctor. Health is more important.