How to install a car in GTA?
Watch the video
The game GTA (GTA) has remained one of the most popular computer games for a very long time, and, of course, during this time it has acquired a lot of additional features. The development of add-ons to the game are engaged, it should be noted, not only official developers, but simply independent interested users. Today, a lot of unofficial mods have been released, one of which allows you to load a new vehicle into the game.
Let's figure out how to install the car in GTA using mod.
- Download the program.
- Download the car you like and unpack the archive in any convenient place.
- Install and open the program.
- Click the "Browse" button next to the "Path to the folder with the game" and specify the path to the corresponding folder on your computer.
- Click the "Path to folder with transport" button and specify the path to the corresponding folder on your computer (meaning the folder with transport that was downloaded during the preparation for installation).
- Click "Install Transport" and wait until the program completes the installation in automatic mode.
- Everything is done! Enjoy the brand new car!
In the same way, you can return the old car by specifying the program path to the file responsible for your previous transport (stored in the models folder, which, in turn, is in the game folder), and also download the new car from.
Installation of transport in manual mode
Thanks to the program, you can install the transport in the manual mode using the Commands / Extract command, however this is a more risky way, since one wrong movement can lead to very unpleasant consequences: by mixing buttons or files, you can easily remove your old car from the game irretrievably. So, it is strongly recommended to use exactly the automatic installation through the Vehicle Installer.