How to make a casket with your own hands in a few hours
Each housewife periodically accumulates a lot of various trifles, which are conveniently sorted and stored separately. For such purposes, a variety of hand-made boxes are best suited, which no woman has a lot. After all, they can store jewelry, jewelry, all sorts of threads, medicines, cosmetics, hairpins, handicrafts and more all sorts of stuff. The box itself will always be exclusive. You will need only a few hours to make a casket with your own hands and get a sea of positive emotions from both the creative process and the final result. You can also present a stylish and cute casket with your own hands as a presentation to friends and family without spending a lot of money and time. There are many ways to make a box with your own hands from scrap materials.You just need to show a little imagination and implement your design ideas in the creation. You can use as a finished basis tin boxes from under the perfume, cookies and tea, an empty cardboard box, etc., which you then only decorate. And you can figure out how to make a box of your favorite material with your own hands and go through the whole process of creating such an elegant piece. We offer several simple and interesting options for how to make a box with your own hands, and you choose the one that will be most liked.
How to make a casket of cardboard
We give an example of how to make a box with your own hands from cardboard and fabric that will last a long time.
You will need:
- box of cardboard with a lid, fit any size and shape;
- a piece of thick cloth;
- paper for finishing inside the product;
- tape or braid;
Instructions for making:
- On the decomposed cut put a cardboard blank. Calculate the amount of fabric for pasting the box and cover.
- Glue to the inside of the cut pieces of decorative paper.
- Outside, glue the blanks with a cloth, gently bending the corners and hiding the remaining edges inside.
- Irregularities and edges cover with tape along the edges of the fabric.
- With the backing stitch we process the face of the side seams.
- We make the finished box with rhinestones, beads, beads, braid, glitter and other decorative elements.
- Optionally, you can attach legs to the resulting product, bought in a store or make yourself from corrugated cardboard.
As you can see making a box with your own hands is a snap. You can also arrange any finished box of other materials, just showing imagination.
How to make a box from a plastic bucket
In this example, we will demonstrate how to make a box with your own hands from a bucket, what remains of honey or mayonnaise.
- Pasting double sided tape bucket from the outside.
- Purchased in the building or hardware store hemp twine is fastened with tape in a circle from bottom to top.
- Cut out two pieces of wallpaper for the bottom and the inner surface of the bucket.
- We glue the inside of the bucket with double-sided tape and fasten the wallpaper over it. In the same way we process a cover.
- We twist the twine handle with a twine and decorate it with a ribbon.
- We make the product with beads or other elements to taste, fixing them with glue.