How to make a paper child?
Watch the video
Origami is a very interesting, exciting and unusual activity for kids. And since there are quite a lot of simple and affordable options for such crafts, then each child is able to make a paper figurine. It remains only to choose the most simple-minded from the whole variety of origami models.
One of the easiest origami options is fox. It is very simple to make it; it’s enough to do the following:
- Take a sheet of square paper. It is better if it is orange, as the usual red fox.
- Bend the square diagonally.
- Bend the upper corner to the center of the bottom side.
- Side corners bend up.
It remains only to flip the product and draw a muzzle.
No less a simple origami model that every kid can handle is a whale. The process of its manufacture is very simple:
- Take a square sheet of paper, put in front of you in the shape of a diamond. Then fold it diagonally to mark the line and expand to its original position.
- Bend the upper and lower corners to the formed line.
- Wrap the corner on the left side of the craft to the right.
- Fold the entire product in half.
- Turn right corner to the top.
Then give the figure a volume and draw an eye, and your whale is ready!
Each mother will be pleased to receive from her offspring a homemade postcard with flowers made using origami technique. They teach to make such gifts, as a rule, even in the garden. Usually, the most understandable pattern of tulips from paper is chosen, for example, this:
- Take a square sheet of paper, preferably pink or red, top it up and fold it diagonally.
- Bend the lower corners of the resulting triangle to the center overlap each other so that the corners protrude.
- Formed bottom corner to bend back. The result is a bud.tulip.
For the manufacture of the flower stalk will require green square paper. The principle of its manufacture is as follows:
- Place the square in front of you in the diamond shape, bend it diagonally and unfold it.
- Bend the left and right corners to the fold line inwards.
- Collapse all product in half vertically.
- Bend the bottom corner to the side to simulate a leaf.
Now it only remains to place the bud on top of the stem and secure the parts together.