How to name a child by the name of the parents?
Modern parents use a lot of different ways when choosing a name for their child. Some study the church calendar to name a child by Christmas time. Others resort to the etymology of names, that is, to the origin and meaning. Still others agree on how to name a child by the sign of the zodiac. And someone thinks about how to name a child by the name of the parents. We will consider the last case.
Advice for adults how to name the child by the name of the parents:
- You can not call the child the name of the father or mother. This will be reflected in his character excessive emotionality, irritability and instability. The child is so similar to the parents, why double any qualities?
- You also can not name the child in honor of deceased loved ones. Suppose you do not believe in omens, it will be unpleasant for the child himself to realize that he is named after the deceased. It is necessary that the child felt like a unique unique personality.
- Let the stress in the name and patronymic of the child fall on the same syllable, then you get a harmonious combination.
- Check the initials. Borisova Lydia Yakovlevna, most likely, will be tormented in life from her initials.
- The combination of an exotic name and a common Russian surname, for example, Juliet Sidorova, does not sound very beautiful.