How to play "Criminal Russia"?
GTA San Andreas is a popular game, however, multiplayer is even more popular in this game. It is played by thousands of players throughout Russia. In order to make this game and multiplayer in it even more diverse, many fans are releasing amateur mods. Some of them are becoming really popular. One of these mods is GTA Criminal Russia. In this article we will look at how to play criminal Russia, starting with the installation process.
How to install and play GTA Criminal Russia
We give detailed instructions.
- Download the file.
- Install the game in any folder.
- After installing the game download.
- Installing multiplayer in the game folder.
- Go to the folder: "multiplayer_c".
- Open the file "multiplayer_browser_cr.exe" and in the line "nickname" write your RP nickname (nickname format: Name_Surname).
- Click on the "Internet" tab and select any server you like.
During the launch of the game, problems may arise, so consider how to solve them.
- For example, a game may freeze or crash. In this case, try copying the file multiplayer_browser_cr.exe.After that, delete it, and return the copy to the folder. Run the game again;
- You may also encounter a name error. In this case, you should check the spelling of your nickname or change it. Often users call themselves the same, adding different characters that the game may simply not quote;
- during the game you may have lags. This means that the server you are playing on is overloaded. The way out of this situation is to wait for the server to work normally or choose another one;
- It is also recommended to check the status of the beta version of the game and download the most current one.