How quickly to remove fat from the knees with exercise?
Each of us dreams of the perfect figure. But many have drawbacks, so there is no limit to perfection. For some, the main problem is the fat deposits in the knee area, which severely damage the appearance of the legs and prevent short skirts from wearing. And how to get rid of this fat?
Why is fat deposited in my knees?
Fat on the knees is postponed even in slender girls, and young ladies with mouth-watering forms with such a problem face even more often. But why is this happening?
- This zone is considered the most problematic, because the muscles located here in everyday life practically do not work.
- Sedentary lifestyle. If you move a little, then you should not be surprised that there is an extra volume in the knee area.
- A sharp cessation of sports. If the girl regularly performed the exercises, and then abruptly quit, then the muscles will cease to receive the necessary load and become flabby, and in particularly problem areas will appear fat deposits.
- Individual feature.Fat is stored in different places: for someone it is localized mainly in the abdomen, for others - on the thighs, and in the third - on the knees.
- Incorrect food. It is logical that with excessive consumption of fat, sweet, flour and fried fat will be stored in different places in any case.
How to get rid of the problem?
So, how to remove fat from your knees? The most important role is played by physical activity, but only with an integrated approach, you will be able to achieve a result soon. Let us dwell on several important points.
If you go in for sports and at the same time eat the wrong food, nothing good will come of it. So review your diet, this is important for losing weight.
- First, reduce the consumption of fatty, flour, sweet, fried, convenience foods, fast food. Ideally, it’s better to abandon all of this altogether, but reducing volumes will also be useful.
- Second, reduce your portions. The volume of one should not exceed 200-250 grams.
- Third, eat fractional, that is, often, but in small portions.
- Fourth, be sure to include in the diet more fruits, berries and vegetables, dairy and dairy products, cereals and cereals, legumes, low-fat fish and meat, seafood. Mayonnaise is better to replace with olive oil.
Move as much as possible: walk, climb stairs and give up the elevators, take a walk, vigorously perform household duties. And, of course, do the exercises, you can’t do without them. Here are some of the most effective:
- Get on your knees, lower your arms along your body or place it on your belt. Now begin to deviate all body back, but do not sit on your legs. In the final position (try to deviate as far as possible), linger for a few seconds. Such an exercise is quite difficult and has contraindications. So, if you have fragile or sore joints, then it is better to refuse it.
- Effective extension and flexion of the legs. Take the initial position: sit on the floor, behind your hands rest your hands on the floor, bend your legs at an angle of 60-70 degrees Now straighten one leg, then bend it again. Repeat the same with the other foot. Just perform at least 15-20 repetitions for each leg.
- Lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees and spread to the sides, joining the feet together. First, join your knees while inhaling, then spread them as far as possible, trying to touch the floor.This exercise is useful for flexibility and will strengthen not only the area above the knees, but also the entire inner surface of the hips.
- Walking on the spot is useful (or out of place if the territory allows). First just walk, lifting your knees as high as possible. Then you can go on the run. Do not forget to lift your knees high during the run, otherwise there will be no effect. Continue in this spirit for 2-3 minutes, then take a break and repeat the exercise.
- Sit on the floor, spread your knees apart and join the feet. Now try to touch the floor with your knees, taking a breath, and as you exhale, join your knees while pushing them back to the floor. This counteraction is useful for strengthening the muscles.
- Stand up straight, connect your legs, lower your arms along the body. Now lift the leg, bend it at the knee, and then pull it up to the stomach. You can help yourself with your hands. If at first it will be difficult for you to keep balance, then you can stand up, leaning your back against the wall. Repeat the exercise 15 times for each leg.
- Arrange the legs to the sides as far as possible from each other, and remove your hands on the belt.Now put all the weight first on one leg, bending it in the knee, then on the other. Stay down and try to do the exercise as slowly as possible to feel the tension in your legs.
- Stand up straight, joining the feet together and placing your hands on your waist. Now, with the help of alternate movements of the heels and forefoot, spread your legs. Hold the position in which you will feel the maximum stress, and then in the same way return to the starting position.
- Stand up straight, put your hands on your waist and bring your feet together. Now on the exhale, lunge with one foot, bending it at the knee and placing the foot as far as possible. At the end point, linger and spring for a few seconds. Inhale and return to the original position. Do the same with the other leg. For both legs, complete at least 30 repetitions.
- Stand right next to a chair or wall to keep balance. Put the feet together. Now, on the exhale, bend the leg at the knee, then turn out the foot so that the inner part is looking up. Now straighten the leg, and while inhaling, return it to its original position.Repeat everything with the other leg.
- Spread your legs to the width of your shoulders, place your hands on your belt. Slowly squat and linger when your hips are parallel to the floor. Stay in this position for a few seconds, and then slowly return to the original position.
Sometimes getting rid of the problem prevents not only fat, but sagging skin, which also adds volume. Some procedures will help tighten it and make it more elastic:
- Cold and hot shower. Direct the water from the shower to the problem areas (the greater the pressure, the better), turn on the hot water first, then the cold one. Continue for a couple of minutes. Conduct such a procedure is desirable in the evening and morning.
- Do a massage. Get a rough washcloth or body scrub. Work out problem areas in circular motions. After that, it is advisable to apply a cream with a tightening effect.
- Wraps. For this procedure, you can use ground coffee, white clay, seaweed or honey. Apply a lot on problem areas and wrap your knees with cling film. Wait two to three hours, then rinse with cool water.
Make efforts, observe some rules, and soon your legs will become slim and beautiful.