How to restore tooth enamel?
Anyone wants to have healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. But the enamel on the teeth may deteriorate over time, which will affect both the health of the teeth and their beauty. Enamel is a shell of teeth on the outside, protecting them from the harmful effects of various factors. If the enamel began to deteriorate, then you can not wait, you need to take action. In this regard, it is necessary to arm yourself with knowledge of how to restore tooth enamel. How to restore tooth enamel? Below are helpful tips on this.
- It is recommended not to abuse carbohydrate foods. It is necessary to exclude from your diet various types of sweets, since it is sweet foods that have the worst effect on dental health.
- Try to use toothpastes that help build enamel, and toothbrushes with a soft structure.
- At your discretion, you can take either calcium supplements, or eat a high-calcium diet. For example, various dairy products.But from coffee and carbonated beverages it is desirable to refuse, since they dissolve calcium in the body.
- It is necessary to rinse the mouth cavity 3-4 times a day with a solution of sea water or ordinary salt. This technique provides the formation of protective cover teeth.
- Massage your gums with your fingers, as this improves blood circulation.
- Use as much clean running water as possible, which is cleaned with a filter.
How to restore tooth enamel if it is badly damaged? Of course, there are other ways to solve this problem - a dental clinic. But do not be afraid, because the procedures are painless, and the result is quite effective.
- Remineralizing therapy - the restoration of tooth enamel is carried out by eliminating the meager cracks formed on the enamel due to the negative influence of external factors.
- Tooth enamel transplantation - such a procedure is applied, as a rule, when it is necessary to renew large enough areas of damaged enamel or for the purpose of aesthetic correction.
- Tooth fluoridation has a strengthening effect on tooth enamel, weakening the metabolism of bacteria, and at the same time, enhancing its opposition to the acidic environment.
Take care of your teeth from a young age to keep them beautiful and whole for a long time.