How to transfer money from MTS to MTS?
The largest cellular operator in Russia is MTS. It provides its subscribers with various services, one of them is Live Broadcast. With its help you can transfer balance from one phone to another. Let's find out how to transfer money from MTS to MTS.
- Using the Direct Transfer service, you can transfer funds from your account one-time to the balance of another MTS client. In addition, it is possible to set up regular recharge of the balance of another subscriber from your account. When transferring money to the account of another MTS client, you need to remember some rules.
- The amount of one such transfer must be at least 1 ruble and not more than 300 rubles. After the transfer of funds in your account must be at least 90 rubles. For a day, no more than 1,500 rubles can be transferred from one account. The amount of transfers on the recharged account should not exceed 3000 rubles. The cost of one replenishment is seven rubles.If regular replenishment of the balance is planned, the subscriber must pay seven rubles only to add to the list of regularly replenished accounts of the replenished account. We will continue to learn how to transfer money from MTS to MTS.
- To make a transfer of funds, you need to send a request. After that, confirm the transfer of funds in the SMS message. How to transfer money from MTS to MTS by depositing one-time account? It is necessary to dial the request in the following format: * 112 * and the phone number to which funds will be transferred, then the amount in rubles is entered in the range from 1 to 300 rubles, then the grid is pressed, then the call. A reply SMS with confirmation code should come. You will need to dial such a request * 112 * and a confirmation code received in SMS and press the call key. Wait for the confirmation of the request.
- The request * 114 * is dialed in order to make a regular transfer of money from one phone to another.
- To disable the regular transfer of funds, you must dial the following command: * 114 * and the phone number to which the transfer was made.
You have read how to transfer money from MTS to MTS, if you need this information, use it.