How to turn on the flashlight on the iPhone?
The mobile gadget of the iPhone in the modern world has replaced many everyday things, such as a clock, alarm clock, camera, video camera, and a flashlight. Often the lanterns do not work on the streets, and there is a light bulb at the entrances, so we use a convenient flashlight on the phone. Understand how to turn on the flashlight on the iPhone is not difficult.
Turn on the flashlight on the iPhone
Basically, all iPhone users have iOS 7 and higher. It programmed all the frequently used functions. In order to turn on the flashlight on the iPhone, just need:
- Unlock from phone.
- Go to the control point, to do this, hold your finger across the screen from the bottom up.
- In the lower left corner find the flashlight icon.
- Click on it, the flashlight turns on.
- Pressing it again turns off the flashlight.
You can also download the flashlight in iTunes, there are a lot of such applications, Torch has proven itself well. Its advantages are:
- The function in the settings that allows you to display the flashlight icon directly on the screen.They can be used when the phone is locked, simply by clicking on the icon that appears near the dial.
- The flashlight uses the flash of the phone, not the screen.
- The function of increasing the lighting of the flashlight.