How to write a failure?
It is not always pleasant to respond with a refusal, however, in many situations it is necessary to do this. For example, it may be a refusal to continue cooperation, a refusal from a proposed vacancy, from a service or offer. You need to refuse to politely, correctly, so as not to offend your partner, because you may still have to cooperate in the future. Today we will give some tips on how to write a waiver. You will find that writing such a letter is a snap, you just need to follow some recommendations.
How to write a rejection letter: tips
A failure case is an absolutely normal situation in business or in other areas of life. You need to be able to work with a similar situation. The main thing in drawing up a letter of refusal is to show delicacy, correctness. Refusal is usually expressed in several forms: ignoring, blaming, or correct refusal. We will learn to make up the third option failure.
- Make a draft of the letter, think over everything that you want to say within the meaning. After that, you can do the design.
- In the upper left corner write down the recipient - the company or individual. Your information should be located in the upper right corner.
- Letter of refusal must be addressed personally. You can write a neutral message, for example: "Dear Peter Ivanovich!" or "Hello, dear Mr. Petrenko!". Familial treatment, such as "expensive", etc.
- The letter must necessarily contain thanks for the offer, response, etc. For example: "Thank you for the offer" or "Thank you for sending your resume."
- Summarize the offer of the addressee, which you refuse. The link to the proposal will make it clear that you have thoroughly read the information, that it is important to you.
- Try to make the letter contain any positive assessment of your opponent. For example: "We are interested in your proposal ...", "You have proposed an excellent solution, but .." and so on, depending on the situation.
- Next, list the reasons for the failure. This must be done firmly, logically, but not categorically and sharply. "Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot accept your offer, because .."; "Despite all the advantages of your project, we have to refuse, because ...".
- To correctly write a waiver, you need to write about future prospects for cooperation or alternatives: "We hope that in the future we will be able to cooperate with you," etc.
- Be sure to check the errors using a special spell checker, attach the necessary documents, if necessary.
- Sometimes, when drafting a letter of refusal, you may need the help of a qualified lawyer. For example, if you want to refuse the services of a realtor hired by you or return goods of inadequate quality, etc.