Love fish and want to lose weight? Then this diet is for you.
To lose weight without harm to health, you need to eat not only diet and low-calorie, but also healthy foods. One of these is fish, and there is a diet based on it.
What is this diet?
Fish diet involves eating fish as a staple. There are several options, and, as a rule, in addition to the main component, there are others in the diet, such as vegetables and eggs. But all the same, the fish is taken as the basis, and this is not surprising.
- First, it is low in calories, because even in the fattest varieties there are no more than 220-250 calories, and in the dietary ones - about 70-80.
- Secondly, fish is a source of protein, normalizing the work of muscles and useful during training.
- Thirdly, the fish is easily digested (much faster than meat).
- And finally, fourthly, the fish is very nutritious and healthy, which is also very important.
How to comply?
The menu and principles of the fish diet can be different, as there are several options.And the most effective, popular and interesting will be discussed below.
This option can be considered unloading, as it is quite strict and is designed for three days. The menu should include fish low-fat varieties (in the amount of 200-300 grams), as well as cucumbers, cabbage and tomatoes. You also need to drink 1.5 liters of liquid: water, broth hips, herbal or green tea.
Such a diet can be considered vegetable-protein and is designed for five to seven days, but the menu will be the same:
- For breakfast, eat a hard-boiled egg, one fruit, such as an apple. You can let a cup of green tea.
- The second breakfast will consist of a 200-gram piece of fish (better than boiled), one fresh cucumber and a glass of ordinary purified water.
- For lunch it is allowed to eat a portion of fish with leaf lettuce, about 100-150 grams of cottage cheese (preferably 0% fat) without additives. Drink down all herbal tea.
- Dinner should consist of two hundred grams of steamed fish, a small portion of cottage cheese, low-calorie fresh vegetables, for example, cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes.
This option is designed for a week, it can be considered lightweight. The menu is scheduled for seven days below.
- At breakfast, eat about one hundred and fifty grams of steamed or boiled pollock, the same cauliflower (you can bake, stew, or steamed).
- Lunch is a soup with vegetables and a portion of salmon with rice (brown).
- For a snack, you can eat a small amount (up to 150 grams) of low-calorie fruit.
- Dinner: squid (for example, boiled), a small slice of hard black bread and a little carrot salad (Korean can be).
- Breakfast: baked flounder, a cup of tea with dried fruit.
- Lunch: tuna cutlets, pickle, a couple of slices of rye bread.
- Tea time consists of fruit.
- At dinner, eat half a can of canned fish, some bread, a handful of nuts. Have some sugar free drink.
- Breakfast should consist of toast with fish, a few nuts (preferably walnuts) and tea.
- Lunch: lean green soup, a small amount of tuna, boiled hard-boiled egg.
- Safe, as usual, fruit.
- Dinner is represented by a portion of seafood, a glass of tea with the addition of honey.
- Breakfast is pollack with toast and tea.
- At dinner, eat a portion of fish soup, a small amount of salted salmon and lettuce leaves.
- Tea time will be fruit.
- Dinner consists of cucumber, eggs, squid (can be in the form of a salad).
- For breakfast, you can eat a portion of steamed or boiled cod and cabbage salad.
- At dinner, eat fish meatball soup and fish (you can choose) with brown unpolished rice.
- Snack fruit.
- Dinner is a leaf salad with bread and a portion of mussels.
- For breakfast, allow yourself two rye or bran bread and red caviar (you can substitute another), tea (honey is also allowed).
- Lunch consists of fish soup, mackerel, seaweed.
- Tea time is the same.
- Dinner - carrots and onions (stewed), two fish doubles cutlets, hardened bread.
- At breakfast, eat a portion of boiled catfish, toast. Wash down with tea.
- Dinner - the ear, cooked from red fish.
- Tea time is the same.
- Dinner consists of brown rice with shrimps, tea.
This diet is 3-day, and the menu for one day is as follows:
- At breakfast, it is recommended to eat one boiled egg, as well as 75-100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese and yogurt (you can mix them together). Drink a glass of green or herbal tea.
- At the second breakfast, eat no more than two hundred grams of fish, for example, cooked. After about fifteen or twenty minutes, you can eat any citrus fruit or two small kiwis.
- Lunch should consist of a portion (250 grams) of steamed or boiled fish or seafood, as well as seasoned with yogurt and consisting of green beans, pepper, cucumber and cabbage salad. A little later (about an hour or two) you can drink water or tea.
- Dinner also consists of a serving of seafood or fish, but the salad can be replaced with a small amount of boiled brown rice.
Advantages and disadvantages
Fish diet has both advantages and disadvantages. You should start with the pros:
- This kind of food is absolutely good for weight loss. Fish has few calories, and it also contains substances that contribute to the normalization of metabolism. So you can get rid of extra pounds quickly and without damage to the state and health.
- Fish is delicious!
- This is very useful, because fish contains omega-3 fatty acids necessary for the human body and much more.
- You will be able to cleanse the body and feel incredible ease, feel better.
- You will not feel hungry, because even a small portion of fish can give saturation.
- If you do not like and never eat fish, then such a diet will definitely not work for you.
- Fish is not cheap, so the diet can be called quite expensive.
- There are contraindications, which include some diseases of the kidneys, stomach and liver, as well as allergies to seafood and fish.
Tips and rules
Some useful recommendations:
- Use only fish of low-fat varieties, which include cod, pollock, flounder, tuna.
- For cooking fish, use methods such as cooking, quenching, baking without oil in foil or steaming.
- Try to minimize or completely eliminate the use of salt. You can replace it with spices or lemon juice, which will give the fish a pleasant aroma and an interesting taste.
- To maintain the result, follow the dietary principles after a diet.
I wish you health and chic figure!