Respiratory gymnastics by the method of Marina Korpan
Breath is life. But it turns out it can help lose weight. If you do the breathing exercises of Marina Corpan and follow some simple rules, the extra pounds will start to go away at a rapid pace.
What is this gymnastics?
Gymnastics Marina Korpan is based on the correct breathing, which, according to the developer, is not only the main work of all body systems, but also the guarantee of a beautiful and slender body. Marina herself is a fairly successful and popular fitness trainer.
She has long been engaged in the study of breathing exercises and was able to develop her own technique based on ancient yoga practices, as well as modern achievements. In addition, Korpan used Grig Childers' system "Bodyflex" developed in the 90s. As a result, the girl herself for a short period of time got rid of 25 kilograms of excess weight and decided to help fight against imperfections to others.
How does this work?
As Marina Korpan herself says, the main goal of the classes is the delivery of oxygen to literally all parts of the body, to each of its cells. Exercises are based on maximum filling of the lungs with air, as well as on breath holdings. Why do you need it?
- Firstly, in order to saturate the tissues and enrich them with oxygen. When it is deficient, oxidation processes begin, which lead to premature aging and destruction of cells.
- Secondly, it is during interaction with oxygen that fats begin to actively split.
- Thirdly, such intensive saturation will significantly speed up the metabolism, which is also useful for losing weight and normalizing the functioning of all important organs.
What results can breathing exercises achieve?
- First of all, it is weight loss and body volume reduction. The extra pounds go away, and the muscles become more taut and prominent.
- Improved respiratory function. Dyspnea will disappear, breathing will become much easier.
- You will receive a charge of cheerfulness and will feel much more energetic.
- The work of the digestive tract is normalized (tension in the abdominal muscles works like a bowel massage).
- The work of the brain is normalized, because it will begin to receive more oxygen.As a result, memory will improve, concentration and reaction rate will increase.
- Oxygen has a direct effect on the nervous system, so its functioning will also improve. Stress resistance will increase, sleep normalizes, increased nervous excitability will gradually disappear.
- The whole body will rejuvenate, which will be especially noticeable externally. The skin will freshen up, circles and bags under the eyes will disappear.
How to do?
The breathing gymnastics of Marina Korpan has two directions: "Bodyflex" and "Oxisayz".
In general, the "Bodyflex" system has appeared for a long time, but Marina Korpan has slightly modified it and adapted it for Russian women.
So, how to breathe correctly? It is necessary to take a deep breath so that the abdomen takes a concave shape and becomes involved as much as possible. Exhalation follows. It should be done through the mouth, quietly and in such a way that all the oxygen leaves the lungs.
And some exercises based on the Bodyflex technique:
- Exhale so that the stomach seems to stick to the spine. Hold this state for 8 or 10 seconds. Next, inhale and round the belly as much as possible so that it puffs up.Raise your head, open your mouth and make a full exhalation, while saying “pha”. Pull up the abdomen, lower the head, tilt the body a little. Perform 10-20 repetitions.
- Lie on your back and do the exercise described in the previous paragraph. Now exhale and retract the stomach so that it goes under the ribs as much as possible. Stretch your arms along your body, then try to stretch and rise. Next, spring the body, trying to stretch it out as much as possible, and then, on the contrary, how to fold and flatten. Lower the case to the floor and exhale.
Oksisayz is a simpler and easier gymnastics, not involving breath delays. But all the exercises are aimed at increasing flexibility and stretching, which allows you to tighten the body in an even shorter time.
So, how to perform the basic breathing exercise?
- Inhale, pull the belly in as far as possible and tighten your buttocks.
- Take three short extra breaths to saturate the body's cells with oxygen even more.
- Exhale through the mouth, then take three short exhalations to push out all the carbon dioxide from the lungs. Buttocks must remain tight.
- Relax and repeat the exercise.
Now two more advanced options:
- Stand up, strain your buttocks, spread your legs to the width of your shoulders and slightly bend them in your lap. Hands clasp your stomach and as if lift it. Retract the abdomen, bringing it as close as possible to the spine. Then relax.
- Lean on the back of a steady chair. Take your right leg to the side first, then back. Step in a few roundabouts. Retract and tighten the buttocks. The pelvis must wiggle. The head is raised up, and the back always remains straight. And do not forget to breathe as described in the main exercise.
Are there any contraindications?
Before embarking on active exercises, it is advisable to consult a doctor, as there are some contraindications. So, it is necessary to exercise caution in serious diseases of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, such as bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, heart failure, hypertension, ischemia, and others.
Some tips from Marina Korpan:
- Do exercises daily for 15 minutes, preferably in the morning.
- Do not forget to drink water.
- Eat properly and only healthy foods.