There are a lot of diets all over the world. They can hardly be counted in the hundreds. The meaning of each of them - as soon as possible to get rid of the annoying extra pounds. Among the diversity there is a yoghurt diet, it takes one of the places of honor, as it is very comfortable to use and practically does not limit you in the diet. In addition, yogurt - one of the most delicious and healthy dairy products.
As a rule, the yoghurt diet passes almost unnoticed. You hardly notice the stress, but the result at the end of the 10-day course will delight everyone. And how can he not please, it's 5-7 kilograms of weight lost!
- Yoghurt diet is a balanced protein diet during which the body receives the necessary carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Thus, we avoid any kind of starvation.
- The basis of this diet is yogurt. It can be consumed in the amount of 500 ml per day. This should be done in 5-6 receptions during the day.
- Half an hour before meals, it is recommended to drink a glass of warm water (but not more than 2 liters per day). The last meal should be no later than 19 hours.
- On the day it is allowed to eat up to 300 grams of fruit (except for prohibited). It is also good to drink mineral water, teas, as well as juices (pomegranate, cherry, orange, apple and grapefruit) throughout the day. Sometimes you can not afford starchy vegetables and boiled meat.
- It is forbidden to eat watermelon, pears, melons, bananas, grapes and dried fruits during the diet. Also temporarily should be excluded from the diet of sugar, salt and sharp spices.
Menu (approximate scheme of food servings):
- For breakfast a glass of natural yogurt and pomegranate juice diluted with water.
- The second breakfast is a pair of tangerines. They can be replaced by an orange or a large apple.
- For lunch - yogurt soup. (Ingredients: chilled natural yogurt, fresh cucumber, herbs and a teaspoon of olive oil). One hundred grams piece of boiled meat with steamed vegetables. As a drink pomegranate juice.
- Tea time - a cup of green tea without sugar and 100 grams of fruit salad, seasoned with yogurt.
- Dinner - yogurt with boiled carrots and a glass of juice.
The total caloric content of such a diet will be about 1,100 kcal.
- Such food is absolutely not suitable for people who have allergic reactions to fermented milk or citrus products. Also, it should not be used by people suffering from intestinal disorders.
- The maximum duration of adherence to a yogurt diet is 2 weeks. Longer use can cause metabolic disorders and allergies.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages are the accessibility and comfort of this diet, because in addition to yogurt, you can use other low-calorie foods. In addition, dairy products perfectly relieve the feeling of hunger and allow a slimming person to feel quite comfortable.
Unfortunately, the yoghurt diet has its drawbacks, but this applies only to fans who abuse its duration. As a result, serious metabolic disorders can occur.